- The 20 feet Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support by Camco lifts and cradles your sewer hose while in connection from your RV to the dump station. It keeps your sewer hose off the ground and prevents potential damage or punctures to your RV or camper sewer hose by safely nesting it in heavy duty plastic
- Hassle free preparation and setup: Conveniently ready to use straight out of the box with no assembly required.
- Lightweight yet durable and sturdy frame
- Easy to clean, just hose it off and let air dry. Compatible with all standard 3” diameter sewer hoses
- Increased sewer hose drainage –Angled to help in drain sewer hose contents, it is 7.25” at its highest point and 4” at its lowest. Each cradle, slightly decreases in height, creating a gentle downward slope as your hose gets closer to the septic connection, ensuring better drainage in comparison to a non angled surface
Halfway There Review
When we were new to RV life, we kind of laughed at these hose supports, but after just a little time, we realized how essential these are!
It’s not funny when heavy sewage weighs down the middle of your hose and you have to disconnect, lift the hose, and try to very carefully dump the residue without splashing “stuff” everywhere.
You definitely need one of these and this product from Camco is affordable and works perfectly.